Mail forwading and post to email service in the US?

I am using anytimemailbox now.
The biggest problem is it’s too expensive.
They charge $0.1/page to scan the mail. That’s OK for a few mails.
If you want to forward the original mail, they will ask for more than $100 per pack.
There’s also $15-20 monthly fee.

1 Like

Maybe you can find a better option in this list. A List of the World's Best Mailbox Forwarding Services

1 Like

If you are asking about a US based solution, here’s my experience.
We use the https://travelingmailbox.com/ service. It’s been really good, but I’d recommend skipping the state location specific add on/upgrade, it only adds processing time as all processing happens in NC. So first your mail would arrive in the specialized address, for example, IL or DE or WY, then it get’s bundled and sent via 2 day mail to NC for processing. Anything time sensitive will arrive late, since the mail system in the US is crippled currently with delay, then add on another experience with 2 day mail to NC. All packages are sent to NC anyhow, as the custom state mailboxes can not receive packages, so it makes the upgrade worthless. I wish someone had told me this before we signed up and changed all of our addresses and contacts, CCs, everything really. It was not clear on their site that no processing happens at those remote state locations and are re-mailed on to processing. Live and learn, otherwise the service and price is great, no complaints. We will eventually retire from using the custom state and send the mail directly to processing in NC. Good luck. Let us know what you come up with.

1 Like