Anyone considering Palácio do sal with The Lakhani Group?

I’m considering Palácio do sal with The Lakhani Group. Wonder if anyone is also investing with them. Thanks!

This wasnt in my list but thanks for sharing. I just looked it up. A couple of my thoughts for you to consider based on my initial read of what I found online. Seems like they started construction in June 2019 and plans to start operating in March 2024. Seems like a long time for a rehab property to me. Are they not operating partially at this time? Is there a delay? How many investors do they need and do they have them lined up? Not sure about the Developer track record. Seems they offer 2% yield - that seems low comparative to others but definitely better than the 0% yield that Mercan offers for 280k investments. When will they provide the upfront 30k yield back to you? Immediately, after 30 days, 1 year? Will the authorities consider the 30k upfront and lowering your investment from the 280k required threshold? How solid is their buyback? What options exist if they dont do a buyback?

I am sure you have a good lawyer and have done your due diligence but thought I would share my thoughts if it helps. Feel free to DM me if you would like my personal views on anything.

3 Likes

Hi there. Im also at the final stages of discussion with them and would be great to compare notes. DM if interested

I was just looking through the developers (TLG Portugal) website and on their cost calculator it implies they provide free legal services which includes NIF, bank account opening, and SEF application.

We have our own lawyer and will use them for the contract signing but why not use the free service for renewals and NIF representation?

Has anyone looked into this further?

did you decide to move ahead with the Lakani group? you can also message me. I’d be interested to compare notes. thanks

Yes i did. I’ve signed contracts and I’m in the process of putting together the gv application. So far so good

1 Like

were you happy with their contract - signed as presented to you? thanks

When the application is submitted how long will it take to be approved

My lawyer had proposed some changes to the cpcv. Im very happy with my lawyers and can provide their contacts if you wish

1 Like

Yes please! I’m assuming that Lakhani made the changes for you then? Thanks, I’d appreciate their contact info.

I’ve seen a couple of versions of the contracts so ensure you’re comparing apples-to-apples when you speak with others. Neither are red flags. Just variants.

Can you share what changes your attorney made? I considering their Globo Hotel.