Can I pay by Bitcoin in any online website that accept Bitcoin, while I buy Bitcoin from Revolul bank app?

Hiya,

Can I pay by Bitcoin in any online website that accept Bitcoin, while I buy Bitcoin from Revolul bank app? As they are mentioned the ‘crypto’ that bought inside app, can’t transfer externally. Does this mean I can’t spend it on online shopping? If so, that’s the point of using it?

Thanks

Revolut only supports “buy and hold”, so it’s quite pointless if your goal is to actually spend the BTC.

2 Likes

Thanks. Where do you suggesting to buy it? Why is the buy/sell rate very high and we lose a lot when buying or selling it? Why converting GBP to USD or EUR doesn’t cost that much, but converting BTC to GBP costs a lot more than major currencies conversion rate? How to make this as low as possible?

What wallet do you suggesting for storing bitcoin? Safe and secure one with high anonymity please?

Thanks

The costs are higher since there’s less liquidity, less competition and more perceived risk (hacking, legal issues, etc) than the case for exchange between the major fiat currencies.

I replied to the rest here:

1 Like

Hiya,

Thanks. I’m thinking about Keepkey as most safest hardware wallet than Trezor, what do u think about this? Some people spend from it with electrum /mycelium. My favorite coin is BTC only as I believe it’s most secure then bubble coins recently created.If this is the case, what’s your overall suggestions for minimizing the buy sell amount.

If the case be BTC ATM, how much shall I buy/sell that doesn’t require ID or fingerprint?

Thnx