GV Acquisition Process advisory

Hello. We are just starting the journey into GV acquisition and new at this! Does anyone have a recommendation of a firm that we can outsource the entire process to, including immigration, investment, and banking support? Thanks in advance…

Hi Reza,

We are working with Mercan group and their lawyers IAS (International Atlantic Services) have been very helpful so far. I would recommend reaching out to them as they have a solid track record and a wide range of commercial projects if that interests you.

Good Luck.

Hi Asif,

I will give them a shout, thank you for the recommendation. Are you in the process of obtaining GV?

Best,
Reza

Hi Reza,

I would not recommend outsourcing the entire process - it will get ridiculously expensive. I have completed the entire process for myself and my family (we like many others are just waiting for our biometric appointment related to the dysfunction from SEF) - including purchasing several properties for living & investment.

I would separate the property acquisition from the GV application process, unless money is no object. If you’d like some advice, let me know - it is a complex, expensive and time-consuming process so you need to have your wits about you and connected to trustworthy people in Portugal!

Hi Najur,

Thanks for the advice. I agree with “do it yourself” approach, my concern is that having only 3 months to do this! I may run out of time if I do it myself.

Best,
Randy

Yes I have already signed my contracts with them and now waiting for the bank accounts to be opened.

Property selection is also complete and once the accounts are open, can proceed with the process.

Best Regards
Asif

Hi Asif,

That sounds really good. What did they charge you for the legal fees (excluding government)? I’m very close to follow suit!

Best,
Reza