How to become a Nomad with my skills

Hi there!

Let me introduce myself. I’m Mous 34 years old and currently traveling with my wife and daughter through Europe. I’m currently studying Computer Science at University remotely. Now that we have the taste of freedom I want to pursue opportunities of working remotely. I have a university degree in Business administration and Marketing. in 18 months I hope to graduate in a bachelor Computer science. The last 10 years I worked in both online and corporate companies as a manager, on the bridge of marketing and IT. With my CS degree I’m learning lots about software engineering and backgrounds of IT. But of course being university it is not all practical.

Does anyone have a similar story or know someone with a likewise background that has changed to working remotely?

Very interested to hear stories!

Hi, Im just curious about you are willing to work remotely for a company or for companies as a freelancer, or making your business? So far Ive choosen the last and am trying to make it though Im from tech (with computer science and experiences around 15 yrs) without business degree or something.
And how old is your daughter? I mean so far my wife and I want to keep freedom about where we live longer like 10 yrs, but we have a 2.5 yrs boy and are wondering how we’d think about his education and friendship etc. like maybe he wont want to move after having friends.