Introduce yourself! šŸ‘‹

Hello digital nomads :slight_smile: My names is Pawel Krok . I live in Tallinn (Estonia). I am fully experienced in international tax and law regulations, especially in UK & Estonian market. I am digital nomad, but even so I have 2 premisses - in UK (LONDON) and in Estonia(Tallin). My company is EESTI CONSULTING OU (http://eesticonsulting.ee/).

I can help in the following matters:

1. Applying for e-Residency card
  2. Company formation
  3. Legal address services
  4. Cryptocurrency licenses for Estonian OU company

I like travel to Spain, Portugal and Croatia ( especially Dalmatia ) , learn new exotic languages and play piano and drums when I have free time.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

A nomad for almost 10 years and digital around 3. I have a project/website that talks a lot about nomadism and sustainability, and the impact that we as nomads have in the society.

Currently spend most of my time in Chiang Mai playing football and board games.

Hope to see u guys around

1 Like

Thanx David.

Hello all,
I am Sarah, American, currently living in Alaska, and we have sold all our belongings and will be NOMADIC for the next year+ starting May 24th! We are getting excited! We are heading to Germany, the UK, Morocco, Greece and other parts yet unnamed for a year of learning and discovery. We are a married couple over 50 so, basically everyone thinks we are nuts. We are multilingual and we enjoy traveling deeply and getting to really know a place. Some of our favorite places that we have been are Cartagena, Colombia, Asturias, Spain and Maastricht, Netherlands.
Travel blessings to all!

We loved Tallinn, hope to get back there some day.

Nice to meet you;) Tallinn is cold city but magic you can feel like in middle-age :wink:

Coucou! :wave:
We are Anna and Fred, a married couple living the south of France (Montpellier), not nomad by obligations for now but willing to be autonomous as soon as possible to share our life between France and Philippines mainly. We love to meet people and cultures and we love to learn from the other. Our passions for cars (for me Fred who write now) decoration, woodwork & photoā€¦ Cooking, decoration, hosteling, gathering for Anna pushed us to create online and physical business . Unfortunately we donā€™t have actually knowledges to share with you expect rules to open business in France and Philippines.
We will certainly need your advises as we donā€™t want to register in France anymore (no commentsā€¦!) and in Philippines itā€™s easy like 123 but difficult to be taken serious for worlwilde sellingā€¦
So, to be simple we need an address in Europe in a country with ā€œlowā€ tax and a bank account anywhere to accept online payments .
One of our customer is in Vietnam :vietnam:, we have a business in Philippines :philippines:, willing to sell worldwide but living in France :fr: which is the most taxed country ever ā€¦ Ouch what a challenge !

Cheers everybody ! :wave:

1 Like

Hello,
Iā€™m Tuatini from French Polynesia, I lived half most of my life in French Polynesia (20 years) and another significant portion in France (7 years). Iā€™m a freelancer in Machine learning/Deep learning.

Hello,
My name is Nathan and I live in Austin, TX. I suffer from chronic wanderlust and have been dreaming of moving to Europe at least since I was in middle school. My better half, Tina, and I have a 6 year old boy that we would like to raise overseas. Our professional backgrounds are in green building, residential construction, government relations, and real estate. We are very interested in the residency visa through real estate investment program in Portugal, which is how I happened across this site. I am willing to sell our home in Austin to buy a principal residence in Portugal and ultimately obtain citizenship. Right now Porto seems a good fit for us. We would like to be central but have a small yard for our dog and our options in Lisbon seem more limited. We are in our mid-40ā€™s and not likely to shift to any high-tech jobs but are open to other entrepreneurial work. I look forward to meeting others with similar interests and gaining further insight to the feasibility of my plans.
Best,
Nathan

1 Like

Hi all.Love traveling and have the opportunity to be a bit more nomadic but still need to be in touch with the mother ship.I am in the process of setting up using Portugal as a base without working there . So muddled through the NIB number, Bank account etc. Currently trying to settle on an online platform to buy ETF s. and was reviewing the more traditional bank account I opened in Portugal Vs the more digital banking on offer. I was doing some additional research on N26 and stumbled on this forum. So many of the topics are to my sweet spots.So looking foreward to learning from yourselves and hopefully contributing as well as we go along.

Hi, I believe that I did it already but there it goes again. I was born in Macau, during the Portuguese administration of the territory. I took a law degree in Lisbon. I joined a diplomatic career and I have served in 9 countries. Then I changed and became a freelance consultant and legal advisor for several companies and individuals around the world now I am in Estoril, but I travel around. Besides what I do now, I write graphic novels, under the generic title of "Victorian tales " or victorian files. I attach two covers.

My main activity now is to find financing for good and sustainable projects.

Hi allā€¦ and TK. :slight_smile: New to N26 and been scouring the forum for answers/ideas etc etc. Some really great advice!
Iā€™ve traveled and worked fairly extensively primarily in conservation, projects in several African countries, whales, dolphin etc. Iā€™ve been involved with anti-poaching and participated in several projects in West Africa, assisting Sea Shepherd off Gabon for one.
So, as a resident of South Africa and working in other countries there are a few hurdles one needs to manage. Iā€™m currently back in SA and in the colored gemstone mining industry, which in itself has a few hurdles Iā€™d like to overcome and hopefully there are some fellow South Africans here that could assist with some questions I have.
Looking forward to getting started :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Orcaman :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

Thatā€™s so cool on the anti-poaching projects. Saving the animals and wildlife. Much respect :slight_smile: I am based out in South East Asia.

Never been to SAā€¦ heard itā€™s a beautiful country.

Any questions, ask away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi just joined as well from South Africa . Came across forum while researching wether N26 would be a good fit for buying ETFā€™s in eurozone.

1 Like

Hi Serena, been silly busy so not been terribly attentive here. I havenā€™t really engaged in much on Nomad Gate but did get some great feedback from TK.
Will be making an effort this week, maybe we have similar questions.
Cool, have a great week :slight_smile:
Andrew

1 Like

Hello everyone.
My name is Hubertus. Iā€™m a German, an engineer, ā€œsemi-retiredā€ - meaning not working in a big company anymore (which I did for early 40 years), but doing part-time jobs as a consultant. I live since >20 years in the US, for my jobs and leisure, I have traveled to many parts of the world - and have been lucky to have visited all 5 continents.
I plan to get back into a ā€˜European lifeā€™ now, mainly because of the negative political US atmosphere these days.I probably will spend much more time in northern Italy (Lombardi region). I do like to meet and connect to open minded people, people that are experiencing life more as journey, rather than a challenge to accumulate & present things & stuff.
ā€¦the Celtics use to say: friendship is better than wealth.

1 Like

Hi; Iā€™m Jyoti; a freelance writer and content provider based in Singapore. I moved here from Bangalore in 2006. Travel, writing and teaching yoga are what I do and Iā€™d like to expand my work to create larger communities in which individuals learn how to live with more awareness and positivity.

1 Like

Hi everybody :wave:, my name is Pat and this seems like a great community! My partner and I left the states :us: back in 2016 and havenā€™t looked back, spending most of our time in Barcelona,Spain :es:

This year, we have been truly nomadic, so far visitingā€¦
:malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
:thailand: Chiang Mai, Thailand
:vietnam: HCMC, Vietnam
:australia: Blue Mountains and Sydney, Australia
:new_zealand: Auckland and Rotorua, New Zealand
:es: Barcelona, Spain (again)
:serbia: Belgrade, Serbia (currently)

My partner works as a teacher online and makes enough :moneybag: for us to be able to hop around so much. I have been taking a lot of video :video_camera: of our travels and have started to edit it to put up on youtube and facebook. However, it is a process and more of a hobby at this point than any sort of money making prospect. I will be scanning the site for any jobs that I might be able to do while country hopping :airplane:

Thanks in advance for any help or advice I might receive, glad to be here :metal:

2 Likes

Hi Diana, just noticed you liked my introduction textā€¦probably because I am regular visitor of your beautiful state Goa

Hello. My name is Jonatan.

I am not so much a nomad as a sojourner. I was born in Canada, lived in the US (Key West), Costa Rica, and currently in Israel. Travelled throughout Western Europe (during the cold war years) by bicycle. East Berlin was a real experience at that time.

Favourite places, Sagres, Jaco, Key West, Jerusalem, the Galilee, Pompei.

I am a business developer/project manager. Background in law, business and finance.

2 Likes