Introduce yourself! ๐Ÿ‘‹

(Montxo Carbajosa) #353

Hello. My name is J. Ramon Carbajosa, My friends call me Montxo.

I was born in Spain. Lived in the US, Brazil, Denmark, Portugal, UK and currently in Senegal. I like to see myself as a nomad and I am still planning additional moves.

I am into business development. I help companies export. My background is in business and finance and environment.

I am bilingual in English/Spanish. I also speak French and Portuguese and some Danish.

I am interested in getting to know how the Nomad community develops and tackles some of the challenges it faces.

0 Likes

(Ivonne ) #354

Hello! My name is Yvonne and Iโ€™m french-salvadorean. Iโ€™m a fiscal resident of El Salvador but spend most of my time between my second home in Miami and Europe. I speak spanish, english, french and italian. Ever since I divorced 5 years ago, I have been traveling the world looking for a place where to start a new lifeโ€ฆstill looking.
Iโ€™m looking forward to connecting with this community and share common interests.
I think my first question to all of you will be: what do you respond when people ask you " where do you live?" :crazy_face: To me, thatโ€™s the hardest question to answer socially; only followed by โ€œwhat do you do?โ€~ I travel the world devouring as much knowledge as I can and follow my interests: Art history, languages, workshops on jewelry making, perfumery, silk flower making, ethnic weaving, leather accessories, chess, philosophy, salsa dancing, etc. Currently, Iโ€™m a garden designer in the making.

Iโ€™m excited to learn from all of you :smiley:

0 Likes

(Jackson Hutchinson) #355

Hi there, Iโ€™m Jackson from Ireland :ireland: currently on holiday in Ferragudo in The Algarve.
I do plan to retire here, :sunglasses: hopefully later this year so found the info on how to get a Fiscal No and also how to open a Bank Account :euro: very interesting.
Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll do a lot more surfing :surfing_woman: on here so look forward to reading ur comments.

0 Likes