Introduce yourself! πŸ‘‹

Australian girl :australia: from the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in the south east of the big land (Victoria, Melbourne) :ocean:

Oceans :beach_umbrella: nature :leaves: animals :kangaroo: people :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

:cityscape: Been in big Corp jobs and got sick of the drama and commitment so started to travel. :computer: Now I do consulting remotely in marketing / digital / process and team setup.

I decided to check out Spain :es: for 3 months but arrived in February 2020… 2 weeks before Covid. And now I guess I live in Spain :woman_shrugging:t4:

I am a dual British citizen :uk: Which was super cool, pre-brexit. Now I’m trying to figure out how I can retain my lifestyle and rights to live in Southern Europe. :exploding_head: plus figuring out visas, legal rights, taxes - all the fun stuff.

Why EspaΓ±a? … I like sun :sunny: But I’m a long way from home and restrictions make travelling no bueno.

So I’m on here for all the advice and tips, :raising_hand_woman:t4: Love the digital nomad lifestyle and looking to start some businesses :bulb: maybe in something related to property :house_with_garden: that’s my jam.

Lots of love :heart:

Hi Nomads, I’m Paul(28M) and I’m from Singapore. Currently working as a software tester in a company for a shitty project but I have been invested into crypto, precious metals etc. Hopefully after this (painful) lesson, I want to be more location & financially independent and live off the fruits of my investments that I made over the years. Apart from research, investing, I also do yoga, swim, cycle, travel, watch comedy videos & drive around in my free time.

Finally, I’m on my way to becoming a digital nomad. I have been doing research and making preparations for that fateful day I say goodbye to my current country. Interested in getting a Portugese Golden Visa after reading @tkrunning’s guide.

Thanks

Greetings! :wave: I am Cheryl live in :canada: I am a retired senior. Also a Yoga teacher!
I travel to :sweden: mostly as that is where my daughter lives (and I would like to live as well but no luck yet. Currently appealing their decline).
I also travel as tourist mostly since 2017, so far Cuba :cuba:, Egypt :egypt: Barbados :barbados:, Thailand :thailand:, Malaysia :myanmar:,Sri Lanka :sri_lanka: , Spain , Baltic Sea cruise and post pandemic hope to do heritage trip to Ireland :ireland: and Scotland !
This seems like a friendly place to be :wink:

Greetings! :wave: I am Cheryl live in :canada: I am a retired senior. Also a Yoga teacher!
I travel to :sweden: mostly as that is where my daughter lives (and I would like to live as well but no luck yet. Currently appealing their decline).
I also travel as tourist mostly since 2017, so far Cuba :cuba:, Egypt :egypt: Barbados :barbados:, Thailand :thailand:, Malaysia :myanmar:,Sri Lanka :sri_lanka: , Spain , Baltic Sea cruise and post pandemic hope to do heritage trip to Ireland :ireland: and Scotland !
This seems like a friendly place to be :wink: