Online banking with an German IBAN address?

Hi there,

I am looking for an online banking option with an German IBAN address for my business.
I am currently trying N26 and Holvi, but am looking for other options before choosing one to start using.

The bank should have German IBAN address and easy to use…
I am open for any suggestion, I have read a lot of topcis and have seen these two coming up the most.

I tried Transferwise and Bunq as well but both had no German IBAN address for a EURO account.

Thanks,

Hi Florent,

Are you looking for a personal, freelancer, or corporate account?

1 Like

It is for my business - corporate account.

Ok, in that case you can’t use N26 since they offer personal and freelancer (sole proprietorship) accounts only. You can’t use it for a registered company (e.g. GmbH etc).

Holvi should work well. You could also consider Qonto (they offer German IBANs since last month).

2 Likes

Thank you for your help, I will try Qonto as well.

If there are any other options out there please let me know.

I’ve been using Qonto for more than one year now and I’m very happy with them.

1 Like

This is not the first time I’ve heart people specifically asking for the DE IBAN, so I’m curious, why does it matter if it’s German or from any other EU-member state?

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

Could you please give me some feedback upon these questions so I can have a better understanding if Qonto fits my needs:

1. Do you use Qonto even for other currency payments to non EU states like in the US for example? If so how do you rate their fees, high or acceptable?
  2. How do you rate their support in overall?

Thanks

Hi Voyager,

Well there are a lot of cases just like mine where we are forced to have the same banking information and address as our business address.
Mostly if you are working with companies from the US and they pay you directly from their platform for example Google Adsense (in my case) they require you to have the same bank address and IBAN as the country where your business comes from.

1 Like