Options for €500,000 capital infusion in companies for Portuguese Golden Visa

Since we don’t have a dedicated place on Nomad Gate for investments qualifying for the €500,000 capital infusion in companies, we decided to create a thread for it here (for now). With prior approval we’ll let the people behind such projects make a brief post in this thread—and in this thread only.

To get more details about each project, please reach out via DM (Nomad Gate account required) or via the relevant “verified user contact form” (no account required).

Thanks, Hanna! I’ll kick things off here :smiley::

I’m reaching out here to offer an exciting Golden Visa investment opportunity: the Movement Studio. :person_cartwheeling:

I’d love to hear your thoughts, and please do reach out if you have any questions or would like to discuss joining us in the project.

Project Overview:

The Movement Studio is Lisbon’s first premium holistic studio and wellness center dedicated to movement. A 270m2 space located in the heart of Santos, Lisbon, that will include a 100m2 movement room, an organic juice bar and kitchen, as well as a sauna, cold plunges, and treatments.

Investment Highlights:

• Opportunity to be a founding investor of an exciting wellness concept with scope to grow massively over the next 10 - 15 years

• Tangible, brick and mortar business that you can touch and feel

• Cash-flowing business, with projected profitability from Year 1 & strong projected dividends

• Investors access the ‘TopCo’ and therefore participate in the benefits of all future site expansion, as well as all digital products or other activations

• The business signs a ‘lease-to-own’ agreement with the bank for the Studio site, meaning that the business and its investors will capture the value in the property

• Outstanding market dynamics: demand for movement related practices is growing exponentially, with still limited supply

Golden Visa Eligibility:

The investment will be Golden Visa eligible as we are creating 5 permanent jobs for a period of at least 3 years per 500k euro investment. (ref, articles 3, item viii), and 90-A of Law 23/2007, of July 4th.) Legal opinion available upon request.

My personal page is here in case you would like to get in touch: Verified user: Max Rodman — Nomad Gate