I’m just curious how many people have health insurance specifically for Digital nomads? What are your thoughts, is it something you have considered or not?
If you wouldn’t mind answering this quick poll it would be very helpful!
Do you have primary health insurance?
- Yes, I’m covered in my home country (private insurance)
- Yes, I’m covered in my home country (public, e.g. NHS in the UK)
- Yes, I have private global health insurance
- No, but I have travel health insurance (e.g. SafetyWing Nomad Insurance, World Nomads)
- No, but I probably should
- No, and I don’t think I need it
- I’m not a digital nomad but want to see the results