Portugal Golden Visa Timeline Database

I have a questions for a friend who is not on FB or Nomadgate.

Applied GV: Nov 2020
Pre Approved: Feb 2021
Alerted to biometrics appointments slots Dec 2021 for the Jan-March 2022 time frame.

The dates he gave the lawyer as options for travel were not available and by the time the lawyer asked for additional options all spots were gone (~72hours). Since then he has never been given another appointment opportunity for biometrics. Has anyone else gotten a biometrics appointment after missing their original opportunity, and if so, how?
I have posted on FB American & Friends PT as well.
Thanks in advance.

This question has been asked many times. Unfortunately, no solution exists. Several people in this same situation waiting 2-4 years and counting.

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t take any chances with mine, just had my lawyers book whatever. In a perfect world I would’ve picked a different date, but I’ll take what I can get! Recommend that route rather than getting stuck in the abyss.

3 Likes

I told my lawyer the same thing. When the time comes, book what you can and we will be there.

1 Like

I’ll close this thread as we now have a new integrated Golden Visa Timeline Database.

Note: All the data has been migrated from the old spreadsheet and you can update your entries by visiting this page while logged in or by using your email address.

Learn more in the announcement post:

3 Likes