Portugal Golden Visa Timeline Database

@tkrunning, is it possible to make this thread a ā€˜stickyā€™ so that it will appear at the top of the topic list? Iā€™ve found this database to be helpful, and sometimes its a struggle to find it.

Results table:

Credit and thanks to @loheiman for creating this spreadsheet and the original post.

9 Likes

Thanks for making this thread, agreed this is a good idea

Great spreadsheet, but I have tried to edit, and separately provided updated information, to no avail. Can someone please advise how we can update our information on this for the benefit of the group?

1 Like

Submit your timeline again and I can delete your old one. Or provide a comment in the sheet with new dates and Iā€™ll add them.

Done on the sheet via comments. Please let me know if you donā€™t see them.

1 Like

I also added an update via a comment.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen any new entries added to this spreadsheet in the past monthā€¦ do you think there is a problem with the form?

Are people able to update their original entries or will a new entry be added when they submit (just wondering if there are double entries)?

There is an issue with the ā€œResponses by Form Submission Dateā€ tab not automatically updating when new entries are made. I have to manually refresh/force it to pull in new data from the raw responses tab. It doesnā€™t take long for me to do but it is manual.

I wish I had made the sheet directly editable. I can still do that but Iā€™m concerned about exposing peopleā€™s emails/names without their consent and there does need to be some unique identifier to allow people to update their timeline when updates happen. Any ideas for how to make this transition would be great.

1 Like

Unfortunately I donā€™t have any suggestions on the database transition, but I do appreciate you being careful with everyoneā€™s personal information.

Thank you again for creating this database.

1 Like

I could mask a portion of peopleā€™s names/identifier eg. Dave@gmail.com could be D***e@gmail.com. That plus the form submission and application date should be enough for people to find their entry and update it.

2 Likes

That works for me! Thanks for the database and for your sensitivity to personal info disclosure.

3 Likes

I have entered my details. Hopefully it will be received.

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for sharing this database. I have a question. All those participants are applying by themselves for the Golden Visa or they have a consultant for completing all these procedures?

I think that thereā€™s probably both. Some handle it on their own, and others have a lawyer/consultant. My sense is that a majority on the forum are using a lawyer or consulting group.

After these last couple of years for me personally, Iā€™m thankful I didnā€™t try to do this own my own.

wonā€™t it be useful to add citizenship to statistics? It might bring some light on ā€œRussiansā€ cases at least and probably show the dependence of processing time on citizenship.

1 Like

Is there a current timeline tracker for Golden visas? The link above stops in September.

There hasnā€™t been much, if any, movement since.

1 Like

Wanted to update the group on our Golden Visa timeline. We invested in a fund, as background.
12/2020: Investment made
6/2021: Preliminary approval
12/2021: Primary applicant biometrics (Lisbon office)
1/2022: Family biometrics (Azores)
2/2022: Test of family biometrics (Faro)
7/2022: Visa approval from Lisbon office
8/2022: Visa approval from Faro office
11/2022: Visa approval from Azores office
Total timeline: 23 months to full family approval.
Hope that info helps someone on here.

3 Likes

Finally, movement. My lawyers have made appointments in February in Lisbon. Now to book the flights.

Application: 16 November 2021
Pre-approval: 22 June 2022
Biometrics: 13 February in Lisbon

3 Likes