Portugal Immigration Consultant/Attorney Recommendations?

I would like to start moving forward with pursuing a D7 visa in Portugal. Can anyone recommend a good consultant and/or lawyer who can assist with this process? I’m a U.S. citizen and could use some general guidance and also help with things like fiscal representation, establishing bank accounts, etc… I was wondering if anyone here has had a good experience with this and could give a personal recommendation for a reputable consultant/attorney. I hope it’s ok to ask this here.

1 Like

People seem to avoid that here. I’ve been told by a Portuguese lawyer friend of a friend that it’s kind of rude to make those kinds of recommendations, and it’s been discussed some on other threads.

There are a ton of full service firms like Global Citizen Solutions or Belion Partners or Algarve Senior Living that all cater to what you are asking for. Some of those people are represented here. But I think everyone’s experience with those firms will be different, much as some people prefer Olive Garden to Denny’s. All you can do is go talk to them all.

I’ve been told by a Portuguese lawyer friend of a friend that it’s kind of rude to make those kinds of recommendations,

Just shared my choice of lawyer in Portugal GV Lawyers for investment option - #6 by faizal
I hope I’m not being rude! :grimacing: