The Best Business Bank Accounts To Open From Anywhere

A lot of us digital nomads, serial expats, and others in the location-independent crowd can live and work from anywhere because we run our own independent businesses.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://nomadgate.com/best-business-banks-open-remotely/

Transferwise is awesome!

2 Likes

I need a USD account for an accommodation business I own in Belize. I need to accept credit card payments and give credit card refunds. USD accounts are not available in Belize. I am a U.K. citizen, but not resident anywhere. Any suggestions?

(Incidentally, I use Revolut for my personal banking. I travel a lot and find it fantastic.)

1 Like

https://www.wirecard.com/payment-base/acquirer?gclid=CjwKCAjw3-bzBRBhEiwAgnnLCm8INZwpqtqltBYJFgbrk5IT-myo2WCcnchHampxY64wd_uh5F8faBoCtQkQAvD_BwE

1 Like

Is your business registered in Belize or elsewhere?

I live in Romania. Can someone from Mexico send me euro on my TW borderless Account? Somebody help.
Also, can he initiate the transfer in a bank without him opening transfer wise

You can open a bank account for your company in many different countries and perhaps the best way to find great and great options is to just Google. If there is more money available, then perhaps one good option could be, for example, to set up a bank account for your company in Switzerland, no big capital is needed, but the monthly costs are big for small amounts of money. https://www.dsbcf.com/ another option in Puerto Rico, but when I read people’s experiences of that weren’t very good https://europacbank.com/ Almost everyone who sells offshore companies still offers that bank to their customers, so I don’t know what’s the truth that is, is it good or.

Sorry But how this article CAN not TALK about “Qonto”? This business bank is the most famous, and use in France and Europe for business

It is perfect until they close your account without any notice, without any explanation. I have a very legit business (IT consulting) and they closed my account yesterday, I trying to obtain my money back and I have to wait 10 business days, at least.

Wise is a DISASTER. Worst decision ever, so, take care if you choose Wise, my advice is to have your balance in zero always.

1 Like

Actually PaySera is one of the best option if you happen to have a Bulgarian LTD as it comes with built in Bulgarian tax payment facility. Also their helpdesk might not be the the best I’ve seen but to be fair they are 24/7 and there’s always someone available in minutes. Not a given!

The interface… takes time to get used to and you’ll need some sort of creative way to move your money around since Business SEPA are charged. Limits are 10K personal and 50K business after that you get charges for your balance. It whould be nice to have a free virtual card where they instead charge you for a physical one which I didn’t end up requesting.

I use Paysera personal+business, wise personal and N20 personal. The key player in all this is actually Mintos (P2P lending) where I’m investing what I earn. I’m European but based in another continent and this setup does the job nicely.

I would add RelayFi to the list of US banks, it’s pretty much like Mercury

Sorry Thomas, I missed your question. My problem still persists and I just posted a similar (but more simple) question on the forum. Yes, the hotel in Belize is owned by a Belizean on shore company.
Cheers, Stuart.

Fintech Bank Ltd. (Labuan, Malaysia)
Type: Offshore Bank, Online
SWIFT: FNTHMY2L
Account Type: Personal Bank Account, Business Bank Account
Initial deposits: No
Monthly maintenance fee: No
Minimum account balance required: No
24/7 online banking services: Yes
Debit Card: No
All onshore and offshore companies in any jurisdiction and Labuan offshore entities are welcome. (Global service)

Bilderlings Pay (UK)
Type: Finetech Service (Electronic Money Institution)
SEPA, SWIFT
Account Type: Personal and Business Bank Account
Initial deposit: Free (only UK and EU), 1000€ (International Business Clinets)
Monthly maintenance fee: 20€/m (UK), 100€/m (Int. Bus.Cli)
Debit Card: Yes (Mastercard + API)
Bilderlings does not serve companies or individuals registered in these regions or are citizens of these countries: Afghanistan,American Samoa, Barbados, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, CAR, Cuba, North Korea (DPRK), Democratic Republic of Congo, Fiji, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar (Burma), Nicaragua, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Samoa, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Crimea (Ukraine), Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

3S Money (Netherlands → UK)
Type: Finetech Service (Electronic Money Institution) for Companies
Level: Global
Supported Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD
Debit card: No
Account Type: only International Business Account ( Global multi-currency business account). Local IBANS in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Luxembourg, and the US.
Maintenance fee: 100$/m
Minimum account balance: 300$
Incoming payments: free
Outgoing payments: 1$
Send, receive and exchange high-value payments in 190+ countries. Support SMEs of all structures and sizes, wherever in the world they do business.

Caye International Bank (Belize)
This is an online commercial bank. Offers accounts such as, demand and term deposits, saving accounts.
Saving accounts fees: Available in: USD
Application Fee: $100
FATCA fee if applicable: $250
Minimum Opening Balance: $1,000

Demand Deposits fees: Available in: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP & CHF
Application Fee: $100
FATCA fee if applicable: $250
Minimum Opening Balance: $1,000

Bank card: Yes (VISA)
Wire Transfer (Yes)
Loan: Gold Loan

1 Like

In weeks, I found :mag: approximately 10 service providers who accept offshore companies as clients. :+1: :heartbeat:
When I founded my company, I received a list of banks from their ICB agent , which included 8 commercial banks that have international business bank accounts and offshore companies can also open them.

And they can also be opened online :computer:, so you don’t have to personally travel halfway around the world :earth_africa: :airplane: to the bank branch.

I found finetech service providers such as :currency_exchange: 3S Money, :currency_exchange: Bilderlings or :currency_exchange: Wise.
Commercial banks are not cheap, but you can also open an account with them for an offshore company. Among the commercial banks, such as :bank:ABC Bank (Mu), :bank: Global Bank of Commerce (Antigua) and :bank: Adriatic Bank (Montenegro).

And I found two banks that are hybrid banks. Commercial and finetech service providers. However, they are very interesting because a lot of things are free with them. With them, you have to pay after the transfers, so they don’t ask for an initial deposit or account maintenance costs. :bank: Paxum Bank (Com.Dominica) and :bank: FinTech Bank (Malaysia).

1 Like

Hi I am in the same situation right now. How long did it take for you to get your money back?

Anyone experience with 3s Money?