Which country this might be (an email from Nomad Capitalist)?

This is an email from NomadCapitalist.com that I received today morning, can someone guess which country this might be?

Since I started figuring this “offshore stuff” out for myself almost ten years ago, I’ve invested right around $1,000,000 of my own money to personally learn what works, how it works, and what doesn’t work.

And I am continually seeking to find new opportunities and the “next best thing”.

That’s why I just sent $3,520.20 to someone I’ve never met, with no chance of ever getting that money back.

No escape hatches. No protections. No guarantees.

A friend of mine in the economic citizenship business recently turned me on to a country that used to offer a “passport for sale”, but no longer does.

He said that there may be a way for western citizens to get a passport from this country by making a fully refundable reasonable investment (nothing huge; maybe $100K) in a business or in real estate.

Basically, it may be possible to get a passport in about six months by tying $100K up for a few years and making a decent return along the way.

(Lots of countries offer this, but you usually need to be an Olympic athlete or the next Elon Musk… not an entrepreneur with a little cash).

I promise you that you have 100% NEVER heard of this passport because nobody is talking about it. (I actually checked)

So, on my friend’s advice, my team and I scoured our network and found an attorney who knows about the law and how it could work.

I explained to the attorney that I was interested in leveraging this country’s Constitutional provision for granting citizenship to investors, and wanted a plan of action to do so.

The lawyers told me that, indeed, no one else is asking about this option, but the law does provide for it… and they can help me create such a plan for 3,000 euros.

I had only one question for them: “Where do I send the money?”

Here is an opportunity to get a passport that grants access to 70-some countries, including a few countries that are very difficult to visit.

And seeing that second passports are “my thing”, there was nothing to say other than “Yes, I am in!”

I didn’t tell them I would “think about it”, ask for references, try to negotiate the price, or try to extract more free info.

Nor did I ask 72 questions to try and micro-manage the process and distract from the real issue: getting a plan.

I merely made the decision to move forward.

This binary approach - YES or NO - has served me very well in recent years. And it’s why I tell people who want to work with me:

“It’s either a ‘Hell yes!’ or a ‘No’”.

I’m fortunate that just about everyone I speak to is a perfect fit for me and my help.

However, I also know that many of our readers are still sitting on the sidelines wondering why they are still paying so much in taxes, don’t have a second passport, and don’t have the results they want.

If that’s you, I’m guessing that applying this binary approach could help.

I used to do the whole “ask a million questions, distrust everything, make excuses, and delay the process” deal myself… and had much less to show for it.

Now that I simply say YES or NO, I have a lost a grand total of $600 to “bad deals” by hiring people too quickly. I’d consider that a small price to pay to the dramatically increased results that I have received from “just doing it”.

(By the way, the $600 wasn’t really “lost”… but rather a lesson in what NOT to do, which is pretty valuable in itself.)

The lawyers, accountants, and other services providers you may have called seeking solutions will NOT require that you say “‘Hell yes!’ or ‘No’”.

In fact, they will likely answer more of the wrong questions and help you chase your tail in hopes that you will, one day, pay them for some shiny object they sell.

I’ve seen the benefits of swift, decisive action in my own offshore plan. I owe my global tax rate, multiple citizenships, and high investment returns to this strategy… which is why I require the same commitment from those I work with.

If you are still trying to figure this stuff out after months or years of struggling, you might want to give this system a try. My guess is you’ll see some pretty amazing results.

That sounds like Armenia, which has visa-free access to sixty-some countries, and notable access to several countries that are particularly difficult visas for Americans. I’m not aware that Armenia had a former CBI option but I suspect that Mr. Henderson is trying to keep some of his cards hidden. Note that his wife is Armenian.

There’s an Armenian law firm that touts investment and residency opportunities. I don’t think I can mention the name or link to it according to the forum rules, but it’s easy to find if you search for Armenian lawyer. For all the attention they put into their web site, they’re strangely ambivalent about responding to inquiries. Set modest expectations and you may spare yourself disappointment.

Mr. Henderson also talks about Georgia regularly. Georgia has tightened their immigration policies in recent years, but Mr. Henderson has connections in high places there. The admirable former president of Georgia often comes to Mr. Henderson’s annual conferences.

2 Likes

Isn’t that sufficient for him to get citizenship too?

2 Likes

Surprised to see that most of his staff is Serbian.

From Diaspora - Citizenship by Marriage

If you are a spouse of an Armenian citizen you are eligible to apply for Armenian citizenship, if the marriage has been officially registered for the last two years, and you resided in Armenia for at least 365 days during this two-year period, or you have a common child who is an Armenian citizen.

In practice, the 365-day residency requirement is considered to be met if the applicant has maintained an Armenian residence permit (temporary, permanent or special) during that period, irrespective of the number of days he/she actually spent in Armenia.

It strikes me as a rather passive aggressive sales technique.