Banks you can open an account in the US as a tourist

Thank you very much for the reply, guys! Sorry for taking so long to talk back, a lot of stuff happening here.
Thank you very much for the link from the US Government, is good to show this to them, I think it might help.
Well, so that you can understand my situation, what happens is that from time to time I get a wire transfer from an investment bank to an account. It could be a Brazilian one, but the fees are crazy high and the currency exchange is always unfavorable.
So what I did is that I managed to open a Wells Fargo account when I was there, and I make those wire transfers and keep the money there.
It’s good for me because I mainly travel to the US, so I can use the debit card there normally and have better rates.
What I was looking for is another bank that’s usually good for foreigners to open accounts, that has real support for foreigners, like sending a new card to another country and so on, and that has low fees for debit card usage outside of the US
I was thinking about TDBank, but the problem is that I mostly travel to the west coast, and there is no TD Bank there. I was also thinking about CapitalOne, I didn’t try the last time because I didn’t have time to go to the branch, but people say that they are good for tourists and have good fees for account usage from outside the US, and it’s the one that the guys on this is ost suggests.
Do you guys know any other option?
Thank you very much for your help so far! You’re awesome!