Enjoy Nomad in Korea

You probably haven’t heard a lot of digital nomads to Korea. I have no information or expectations about Korea at all, but I left Japan at the recommendation of my colleagues and live and work at a local store in Korea. I think there are a lot of things to learn because there are creators of various nationalities that are kinder than expected. If you want to visit Korea, I recommend you to stay here.

Korea is definitely an underrated spot for digital nomads. I’ve spent some time there, and the local culture is super welcoming. Seoul, in particular, is very accommodating for digital nomads. The public transportation system is efficient and inexpensive, making it easy to explore the city and beyond. I rented a small studio apartment in the Hongdae area, which is bustling with artists, musicians, and creative professionals.

Certainly not much is known about digital nomads, but it’s basically as pleasant as an IT powerhouse… I also stayed at the local stitch Seogyo town coribing near Hongdae and it was very nice.