Hotels - Best sites to use for bookings and any tips and tricks (worldwide)

Hey
I was wondering what your best hotel sites/apps are for getting decently priced bookings and any tips and tricks for using them or getting good rates on rooms.

Thanks

Stephen

hotels.google.com

tips or tricks? I dunno. Travel during off season?

Popular hotel booking sites and apps that offer decently priced bookings include Booking, Expedia, and Kayak. To get good rates on rooms, it’s recommended to book in advance, stay during off-peak times, use loyalty programs, negotiate with the hotel directly, and opt for non-refundable rates if your travel plans won’t change.

1 Like

I used to book through Agoda or Booking.com in the past. However, I found that it is cheaper to book directly to the hotel website most of the time. :open_mouth:

You can try HotelTonight as it offers discounts on unsold rooms for the same day or the next day. It also has some royaltyu program as far as I know.

When it comes to booking hotels I usually start with the big sites like Booking.com and Expedia to get a sense of standard rates. But one site I’ve had a lot of success with is Klook - it’s primarily an activities/attractions booking site but they also offer hotels now too. Last time I used it I found a really good deal on a hotel in Bangkok.