How to open a N26 Bank account—from anywhere*

banking
(Tata) #123

Hi. I am sorry but can you please tell me how did you manage use mailboxde. N26 not even accepting the address. The mailboxde gave me the street Äussere Weberstr. but in google i found the same address but looking like Äußere Weberstraße - is it the same. Please advise . Thk you

0 Likes

(Alessandro) #124

Hi, N26’s website states that if you open a French N26 bank account, “your first transfer can only be sent from another one of your accounts”.
I contacted N26 customer chat about this: the first person I spoke to said that I could ignore it, the second told me that it was obligatory.
Does anyone know what the situation is in practice?
Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

(Mario) #125

Yes, it is the same address. German spelling rules were updated, so in certain words ß is nowadays replaced by ss.
And Ä can be alternatively spelled as AE, in case of internet domains for example or when typing using an English layout keyboard.
However, I went ahead and tried updating my address to the suggested address of Äußere Weberstraße and the website declined it, so it might be that they have blacklisted this address. I would get in touch with their customer support if I were you.

0 Likes

(Tata) #126

Thk you Mario. I am testing now one of the new services i found. will see if it will work) Thk you very much for you time to answer) Have a great weekend

0 Likes

(Mario) #127

Let me know if you find one that works :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(Rajat) #128

I am an Indian living in UAE and Macedonia and when I select any of these 3 countries, N26 app says its not available in these countries. So you can only open the account if you live in the EU as per their website. https://support.n26.com/en-eu/getting-started/account/can-i-open-an-n26-account-in-my-country

Do you know of any online bank like where I can open the account and the account is in EU. I need this to accept Amazon AppStore payments as in the three countries where I am, it only pays in check and that is a problem.

0 Likes