Opening N26 from Argentina—is it possible?

Good afternoon

It is necessary to know if the N26 account can be opened in some way from Argentina and if it serves as a blocked account required by the consulate to obtain the Visa.

Thank you who can help me

EDITED BY MODERATOR: Please write in English. Original message Google Translated.

(Español abajo)
If you have a friend or family member in Europe, you can open an N26 account with their address and your passport from Argentina. The address must be in a European country that N26 supports. Otherwise, if you’re visiting Europe, you can also try using the address of the hotel you will be staying at. See this article for more details.

I don’t see why the N26 account shouldn’t be accepted by a consulate since it’s a licensed bank. The N26 app allows you to download your monthly bank statements in PDF format which you can also print as proof.

Si tienes un amigo o familiar que vive en Europa, puedes intentar a abrir la cuenta de N26 con su direccion y tu pasaporte de Argentina. La direccion tiene que estar en un pais de Europa que N26 soporta. Otra opcion es si visitaras a Europa, también puedes intentar usar la dirección del hotel en donde quedaras. Hay mas informacion aqui.

No creo que tendras problemas con la cuenta porque N26 es un banco con licencia. La aplicación N26 le permite descargar sus extractos bancarios mensuales en formato PDF que puedes imprimir.

No. At least when trying with a spanish address, the registration process asks for a NIF (Fiscal ID Number)

Interesting, I was never asked for an NIF when I signed up back in 2018. Perhaps they changed it now ever since they started offering Spanish IBAN support.

If a Spanish tax number is required I believe you can request it from your Spanish consulate. I had to get an NIE number before I applied for my Spanish visa, all I had to do was fill out a form and make a payment. They then emailed me a PDF with the NIE number.