Seeking BETA testers: Get your own @nomad.email address! 💌

I purchased the domain nomad.email a little while ago, and I figured I would create a simple email forwarding service for the Nomad Gate community. :mage:

While I haven’t decided how much (if anything) to charge for the service in the future, anyone who joins the beta will get to keep their address free of charge.

Leave a comment below Click here if you’d like to get your own @nomad.email address :rocket:

5 Likes

Already have mine. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Thomas,

Sounds good. Yes, I would like in to this.

Weissman Logistics

1 Like

Yes, I would like that. Can I pick what my address would be?

1 Like

@Hein My initial idea is to keep the address the same as your username here on Nomad Gate. Would hein at nomad dot email work for you?

Yep, that would be perfect even :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, if there’s still left, I’d like to have one.
Thanks
G

1 Like

I love the idea! I’d like to have one too. :blush:

1 Like

Yep - I’d like one too please but perhaps not my username if that’s possible?

1 Like

Sure, as long as it doesn’t conflict with anyone else’s username that’s fine :slight_smile:

Just shoot me a PM with your preferred address and I’ll get you sorted!

Sweet, count me in as well :slight_smile:
Thanks.

1 Like

want to have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pick me, pick me!

1 Like

I’d like to have one too, please.

1 Like

Me, me, pick me! :wink:

1 Like

nice

what about adding end to end encrypted darknet hosted email to this :slight_smile:

Hey @Blonde — end to end encrypted email would only work between users of the same email provider (like Protonmail) or if users manage their own PGP keys. There’s no point in trying to compete with that—there are already good solutions for that on the market.

This is a simple forwarding service. The emails aren’t stored long term (just a few seconds for processing), and are encrypted while being processed on the server. The provider I use for this is based in Switzerland :switzerland:, servers there etc. They delete logs hourly. As far as a forwarding service goes, I think that’s pretty much as privacy minded you’ll find :slight_smile:

Do you also want an address?

2 Likes

Yes i like the idea very much and would like to participate in the beta testing.
Regards.

1 Like

yes please :slight_smile: Keep me in the loop!

1 Like