Starting a life in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

The east has been calling me for many years. I listened and Iβ€˜m coming to Bishkek soon.

I plan to stay for about a month, but most importantly, to live and experience the vibe of the place and its people. As one who is involved in healthy lifestyle and is inclined towards spirituality, here are my wishes to experience in the city and beyond:

:house_with_garden: To find a cute flat in a save neighbourhood.
:family_man_woman_girl_boy: To meet open-hearted people in hopes to become real friends.
:man_lifting_weights: To subscribe to a kick-ass gym with CrossFit equipment.
:man_in_lotus_position: To participate in spiritual events to support my soul.
:man_technologist: To get involved in networking events, to support my career.
:mountain_snow: To learn more about the country, history, culture and traditions.
:sparkles: To find myself.

While you canβ€˜t help me for the last point, you can surely take part for the other ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds nice. Wish you all the best! Be sure to keep us updated here.

Amazing! Sending wishes of priceless fulfillment.

I am anticipating the breathtaking satisfaction of climbing my first named mountain in Kyrgyzstan. It will be a bonus if that follows on the heels of cycling there from Tajikistan, but it’s good either way. :slight_smile:

My Kyrgyz coworker was very friendly; I was sad when she moved on to a new employer.

I can’t wait for the end of this epoch of doldrums. I want to venture out into the world again!