The world’s best airlines for nomads and long-term travelers

Nomads and long term travelers have unique needs when it comes to airlines.

First of all, we are usually bringing with us our entire life every time we travel.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://nomadgate.com/top-airlines/

One of the best airlines with quite a good quantity of luggage allowance is Emirates Airlines.

1 Like

In the US, Mexico, Belize and the Caribbean - Southwest! Good fares, 2 free checked bags, and no charge to switch flights.

Transatlantic [soon] - Primera Air with new A321 neos.

I agree with the choice of Qatar airways. It’s a pain they don’t fly anymore to Egypt though :roll_eyes: (has to do with politics! :face_vomiting:)
Emirates is a good choice too, especially when you land in Dubai airport :sunglasses: and their business class… OMG
I flew Turkish Airline several times with no major problems ( if language can be), but do not go with their charter company Pegasus they are part of the worse company I traveled with.
Etihad airways is cheaper and often cheapest fare of the region but have a poor booking and in fly services.

1 Like

How about Eurowings? I heard Dusseldorf to Bangkok return ticket for only 400 Euro.