Credit/Debit/Prepaid card in USD whom accepting US billing address, with Zero fee, for shopping online from US retailers?

hiya,

Anyone knows any kind of Credit/Debit/Prepaid card in USD whom accepting US billing address, with Zero fee, for shopping online from US retailers? I don’t want to save money on that card, just if I can load it fee free, No loading fee, no deposit fee, no online shopping fee, just you probably load it remotely or via a cash or bank transfer deposit in USD, and spend your USD for shopping few times per year in online shops.
I prefer if it didn’t ask me my proof of address, just delivering card to address that will be used as billing address if satisfy the proof of address part, this would be nice.

?

thnx

I don’t think there are any services such as that without any fees.

The only service I found that gives you a US billing address is: https://www.usunlocked.com/

2 Likes

Hiya @louisz

Thanks. I know that, but because it has fees, I don’t like it much. But thanks for your reply. I’m looking for a fee free service. Something to convert my money in my local EUR or GBP to USD in MasterCard rate, no extra fees like transaction or conversion fee with my USA billing address.

They don’t have plastic card though…
They give you a virtual debit card number.

There’s no company which doesn’t charge any fee.

1 Like