I haven’t really been nomading that much so my results are still pretty skewed, but here goes nothing.
- What are your favorite cities to live and work in as a digital nomad?
- +Awesome city to walk through. Great bike rental programme
- +Co-working places
- +Very much enjoyed the food choices, though I don’t recall the prices
- -Rather pricey options to rent
Piatra Neamt, Romania
- +Renting an appartment is cheap, and the one we got on booking.com at least was excellent quality
- +Internet speed awesome. It’s pretty common for city households in Romania to have optic fiber as far as I could tell (though I’d not take it for granted, I would still ask)
- +Cheap and pretty good food
Don’t have an answer for your other 2 questions
- What are the cities you lived in, ended up disliking, and would suggest others avoid?
- What cities do you think are over-hyped for digital nomads?